One of the most frustrating, complex, and interesting challenges we, as career coaches, face is how to engage a client who needs to identify and focus on a specific career target. The types of questions you ask a client can lead to clarity and insight, and these strategies seem to fall into two categories–techniques that help you as the coach understand the person’s motivations and questions that help the client understand their own needs and goals.
With this CDI Best Practices Tip Sheet, you will gain access to:
- Techniques to help you understand a client’s goals and expectations
- Questions to help a client understand and see their strengths talents
- Questions about clients’ dream careers
- Questions about clients’ limiting beliefs
- Quesitons about clients’ sense of accountability
Login to View the Rest of This Article
Resume Writers and Career Coaches
Access this + all of CDI’s resource library for as little as $97.
Whether you are just starting out or are an established entrepreneur, Career Directors has resources available to take you to your next step.