So, there’s this CDI member benefit you might not be utilizing yet, and we don’t want you to miss out.
Do you have burning questions?
Your fellow members have answers.
Do you want to form partnerships and friendships, and reduce the isolation of entrepreneurship?
Your colleagues crave that and are looking for you now.
Are you seeking subcontractor relationships?
We know just where you can find them.
Do you like to stay up-to-date on industry trends?
Yes, we’ve got those waiting for you too.
Would you like information and answers from colleagues to just magically land in your inbox?
That’s something you could start getting today.
YOU CAN FIND ALL OF THESE THINGS WHEN YOU SUBSCRIBE TO THE CDI FORUMS!
Participation is easy:
- Login to your CDI account.
- Go to the forum.
- Click on the blue “Getting Started Guide” to briefly review how to get the most out of your subscription.
- Subscribe to the forums that interest you.
- Post your question or introduce yourself on the appropriate forum.
- Watch discussion posts land in your email inbox.
- Login any time you wish to post or reply to a thread.
There are 6 separate forums to join:
- Introductions – Break the Ice. (If you haven’t done so yet, please introduce yourself here).
- Business Discussions.
- Resume Writing & Employment Document Discussions.
- LinkedIn Profile Discussions.
- Career Services & Coaching Discussions.
- Subcontracting Opportunities.
Other ROI of the forums:
You can subscribe to whole forums or just discussion threads that interest you.
You can search the forums for prior discussions.
You can change your subscription settings at any time.
You can take advantage of already being logged in and go check out other member resources on your Dashboard. In the gray side bar you’ll find new and popular items: Recent Member Resources, Member Favorites, and Recent Forum Posts.
Login to View the Rest of This Article
Resume Writers and Career Coaches
Access this + all of CDI’s resource library for as little as $97.
Whether you are just starting out or are an established entrepreneur, Career Directors has resources available to take you to your next step.