Affiliate Advertiser Membership
Advertise your product to resume writers and career professionals.
Do you have products and services you want to market to resume writers, career coaches, and other career service providers? With a CDI Affiliate Advertiser membership you can reach these individuals with deep connections to job seekers worldwide -- fantastic for gaining mindshare and building sales. Whether you have an exclusive offer for CDI members, wholesale rate, or just want to gain more visibility and business, CDI offers the most cost effective way to do so.
How it Works
Once you become a member you will gain access to the CDI membership, which immediately gives you the chance to start networking with resume writers and career coaches in the forums and discussion lists. While these aren't arenas for selling, there is no better way to start getting click throughs to your site than to be an Authority on a topic. Helpful people draw others to them. You will also have access to all the same benefits of a regular CDI member. In addition, you will receive these additional exclusive advertising and marketing opportunities:
- Logo and link to your advertising page from a high-traffic page, being the blog.
- Comprehensive listing with website link, logo, and advertising page through public Affiliate Partners page, which is available to all website visitors.
- Rotating logo/link in a featured affiliate sidebar on the blog. (coming soon)
- High visibility to members through logo and link to your advertising page on main Member Resources page.
- One (1) email to members announcing your service. This is not annual repeating, but a first-year benefit.
- One (1) social media mention across Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook to correspond with your email announcement. This is not annual repeating, but a first-year benefit.
- Ability to submit tips to our monthly Hot Tools, Tips, Hacks and News e-newsletter, which recognizes you by name and company name.
Advertising can easily cost you thousands to tens of thousands of dollars. With CDI's Affiliate Advertiser membership, you gain all of this for one ridiculously low annual rate, which includes all the benefits of regular CDI membership. CDI's Affiliate Membership offers you the most impressions for your investment. Through our extensive ongoing marketing, more career professionals will see your listing each day. You will gain exposure to our diverse membership. The majority of our membership is made up of career entrepreneurs in resume writing and/or career coaching. But, our membership also span all career disciplines and includes career counselors, job developers, recruiters, outplacement specialists, HR practitioners and other specialists from civil service, academia and military. 80-85% of our members are US-based with additional representation in 14 countries and growing.
What CDI Affiliate Advertisers Have to Say
I’ve gotten orders already, and we haven’t even run my first ad. Being an Affiliate has already paid for itself. - Evelyn U. Salvador, Creative Image Builders.com
CDI's promotion of my Resume Critique Software resulted in increased exposure and sales. - Grant Cooper, CareerPro of New Orleans/Strategic Resumes
Become a CDI Affiliate Member for only $327 a year -- regularly $427.
Through the registration process you will automatically have agreed to CDIs terms of membership for affiliate members. You can read these by scrolling down to the bottom of our Terms and Conditions page.
To help expedite your review and approval as an affiliate, you should go ahead an email us at email@example.com with brief information about your business and the product(s)/service(s) you plan to promote.
During evaluation you will still be able to set up your regular member profile and access all of CDI resources. Once approved, you will be given next steps for submitting your web page and ad materials.
CDI does reserve the right to deny affiliate advertisers on a case-by-case basis. Our emphasis will be on making sure their will be ROI in your investment (match between your services and what our members want/need).