We’re excited to announce that through public vote our third annual Pat Schuler Kick Butt Award winner has been selected!
Please congratulate Nickquolette Barrett of iRock Résumés!
Nickquolette had 58.49% of votes cast.
Congratulations, Nickquolette! For all you’ve done for career services and resume writing professionals in 2020, we’re proud to designate you as Kick Butt Award winner. You would make Pat Schuler proud!
The criteria for the award is simply based on recognizing someone in the careers industry (resume writer, career coach, other career professional) who best represents what Pat stood for:
- Fearless in creating and innovating within the industry and/or the individual business.
- High integrity in communicating with others, customers, peers, colleagues, and on social media.
- Life-long commitment to learning demonstrated through personal stretch to pursue additional training in new areas.
- Focus on giving back through industry contributions such as industry committee participation, mentorship, or article contribution.
- Maintain active CDI membership.
The Pat Schuler Kick Butt Award usually opens for member self-nomination and nomination during September with voting in October and award recognition in November.
Want to submit for 2021?