The CEIC is a one-of-a-kind certification course that will provide you with the tools and ready-to-use materials to begin offering interview coaching within one review.
- Gain confidence in virtually all aspects of the interview and salary negotiation process with the most comprehensive resource on the market for up-to-date interview information.
- Utilize a turnkey, step-by-step lecture style program complete with handouts, worksheets, quizzes and check sheets for your clients. As soon as you read it once you’ll be ready to teach, coach, and profit.
- Access resources for integrating these services into your program offerings with strategies for pricing, program outlines, sales techniques, and more.
The program is completely self-study at your own pace. You simply download each of the 19 modules as you are ready, print the material, and place it in a 3-ring binder to begin creating your coaching and training resource manual. Read the material and submit the assignment for credit via email. Your mentor will be available via email to answer your questions and provide feedback on your module exercises. Modules range from 3-32 pages, depending on topic. Exercises will take 20 minutes to two hours to complete. What makes this program so unique is that once you complete the modules, you do not have to worry about how to integrate it or translate it into client and practice value. You are provided with a revolutionary lecture style manual that is color coded to walk you through what to say, what to do, what to hand out or email, and when to do it! It’s completely self-contained and effective for all levels of job seekers.
- Module I: Training Tips, Ice Breakers & Curriculum Models
- Module II: Interview Pre-Planning & Preparation
- Module III: Interview Research
- Module IV: Telephone Interviews
- Module V: Portfolio Development
- Module VI: Dress for Success
- Module VII: Baseball Strategy for Answering Questions
- Module VIII: Employer Expectations
- Module IX: Language: The Motivation in Your Answers
- Module X: The Body Language in Your Answers
- Module XI: 30 Second Commercial / USP
- Module XII: Those Crazy Questions
- Module XIII: Illegal and Difficult Questions
- Module XIV: What Now & What to Bring to the Interview
- Module XV: Other Types of Interviews
- Module XVI: Pre-Employment Checks & Drug Testing
- Module XVII: Following Up on the Interview
- Module XVIII: Salary Negotiation
- Module XIX: Program Selling Strategies
Who Should Take This Certification
Anyone who wants to be able to educate clients (and even employers) in interviewing and salary negotiation. This includes Transition Specialists, Placement Specialists, Resume Writers, Career Coaches and Counselors, Job Developers, Career Industry Authors, Recruiters, and other career professionals.
Since it is self-paced, you can take as long as you need within one calendar year of registration. However, most students are able to easily complete the program in six weeks by committing 3-5 hours per week.
When you purchase this program you get IMMEDIATE access to the course materials upon registration and can get started working on earning your CEIC immediately. Your package includes instant access to many valuable and down-for you supportive materials:
- All modules in PDF. Simply print them out to create your color coded manual.
- Entire program in MS Word for easy reproduction of handouts, quizzes, and worksheets.
- Instructions for creating attitude flags for adjusting client behaviors.
You will also receive via mail:
- 1 copy of Interviewing: The Gold Standard, the client companion book to the program This 172 page book retails for $49.95. They are printed, book-store quality books and can be sold to clients or bundled in packages to truly add professional value. Note that these can be later purchased with personalized covers that list your business information (scroll down for a closeup of the custom cover and for more information).
Note: An additional fee may be required for shipping of the sample workbook to international addresses.
- Member Registration – One Payment of $1,297
- Member Registration – Three Payments of $484
- Non-Member Registration – One Payment of $1,564*
- Non-Member Registration – Three Payments N/A*
*If you are not currently a CDI member, please select the Non-Member rate above as it includes mandatory membership. For non-members who desire a 3-pay option, membership should also be added to the cart and then the member 3-payment option can be selected. To become a CDI member or to learn more about membership visit the Join page.
The CEIC certification must be renewed every three (3) years by purchasing the program update modules. Depending on new content, there may be 1-5 modules released at $21.95 each.
All requirements of CEIC certification, renewal, and CDI membership standards must be maintained in order to retain a CDI credential. CDI reserves the right to revoke a CEIC credential for any of the following: Renewal requirements are not maintained and completed within required timelines. Membership lapses due to non-renewal. Individual is found guilty in a court of law for a grievance within the industry (unprofessional, unethical, unlawful conduct and/or business practices).
Companion Client Workbook
If you are a graduate of CDI’s CEIC program, then you have the ability to purchase custom-cover copies of Interviewing: The Gold Standard, which retails for $49.95, and is great for including in your packages, 1-1 interview coaching, classes, outplacement workshops, client gifts, or individual sales!
The content goes along module-by-module with the CEIC program, so clients can follow along or be assigned activities based on the corresponding module to the CEIC program.
Plus, the full-color, glossy, custom cover creates a unique branding opportunity for your business. Sample: Custom cover content can include your name, company, address, phone, email, fax and website URL. Sorry, no logos or graphics.
There is a 1-time $15 setup fee with your first order. Proofs will be sent for your approval.
Interviewing: The Gold Standard is available for wholesale at $12.95 + shipping. For quantities of 35 or more, discounts are available. To request a quote, please send the number of copies you would like to purchase, your mailing address, and phone number to email@example.com.
CDI membership is a prerequisite for registration.
For more information on the CEIC credential, contact CDI at firstname.lastname@example.org.