What a blast we had at SOAR with CDI’s 2014 Global Career Empowerment Summit for resume writers, career coaches, and career entrepreneurs!
You can now view presenter tip videos, see event photos, and listen to what attendees had to say on our Look Back at the 2014 Summit page.
Details on the 2015 Summit are coming soon!
Watch to expect from a CDI Summit:
CDI’s Summit provides the magic and the science that will get you off the fence, out of frustration, and into new and unexpected levels of success. Whether you are in your first year trying to learn how to fly or a Master ready to go supersonic, you can do it with CDI.
Our event has become known industry-wide as the “Conference above them all” for actionable content, takeaways, networking, and learning value. As always, you can expect to do more than show up or dial in. You will be fully engaged, empowered, and enriched so you return to your business or career ready to rule. We will deliver…
Even MORE Networking!
- Lead-In Structured Networking Session on Thursday
- Power Q&A Sessions to end all three days
- Attendee Summit Buddy Matching
- Sign-Up Lists for exercise and dinner buddies
- Private Online Discussion Group for Registrants for networking before, during, and after the Summit
- Thursday Evening Reception
- Four 30-minute Breaks on Friday & Saturday
- 90-minute Lunch-N-Learn on Friday
- Open Friday Evening (enjoy over 40 restaurants, lounges, and entertainment complexes right across the street)
- Saturday Evening Optional Dine-Around Networking & Decompression
Even MORE Session Mojo!
- 12 program sessions across three days + the ever-popular Lunch-N-Learn
- Hands-on exercises and activities in EVERY session to cement the learning
- Tools to ensure amazing takeaways and action items from every session
- A balanced program that brings you the new, hot trends in resume writing, career services, and business-building/business management
- CDI’s innovative focus that always delivers programs that are years ahead of the competition so you are ready for ‘what’s coming next’.
- Time to Play!
- Despite all the great details of our line-up, the Summit ends at 5 PM on Friday and Saturday, giving you time to explore the area, have dinner with your new friends, and continue the day’s networking.
Even More Attendee Bonuses!
- Once again attendees will receive many exciting bonuses including a copy of a new career industry book from CDI’s book sponsor.
Examples of Programs (2014)
New Trends & Power Strategies in Resume Writing & Document Development:
Personal SEO for Job Seekers – Susan P. Joyce, Job-Hunt.org
Keys to Capitalizing on Career Services & Coaching to Expand Value:
Traveling without Maps: The New World of Career Management – John Lees, John Lees Associates. Author of 9 career industry books including How To Get A Job You’ll Love, a best-selling careers book by a British author
Successful Boomer Job Search Game Plan – Kerry Hannon, best-selling author of Great Jobs for Everyone 50+: Finding Work That Keeps You Happy and Healthy … And Pays the Bills, as well as columnist and job’s expert for AARP; Susan P. Joyce of Job-Hunt.org and WorkCoachCafe.com; and Phyllis Mufson of PhyllisMufson.com.
Maximum Business-Building Boosters:
Generate Game-Changing Revenue: Transform Your Business with B2B Clients – Laura Labovich, The Career Strategy Group
Kerry Hannon, Barbara Safani, Pat Schuler, Beth Kennedy, Audrey Prenzel, Laura DeCarlo, John Lees, Susan P. Joyce, Laura Labovich, Phyllis Mufson + Innovative Group Focus sessions!
REGISTRATION IS CLOSED. WATCH FOR DETAILS ON 2015 COMING SOON.