We know that a depressed, discouraged job seeker is ineffective, lacking motivation and positive expectation. In this series of five interactive 2-hour Webinars you will become certified to guide your clients individually and in groups through The Job-Loss Recovery Program. In a scientific study of downsized job seekers using this visualization system, five times more people landed jobs within two months compared to those in a placebo control group. Help your clients take back control of their careers and land jobs faster!
• Convenient Webinar learning format over five weeks.
• Small classes for more personalized instruction.
• Learn about the emotional impact of job loss and how you can help.
• Hear about the high profile athletes who use visualization to build confidence and win.
• Discover the proven visualization process that makes up the JLRProgram, along with the supporting research published in the peer-reviewed Consulting Psychology Journal and acclaimed by the U.S. Dept. of Health & Human Services.
• Guide a practice client through the process as you learn.
• Includes the latest editions of the “The Job-Loss Recovery Program Guide” (named “Best Emotional Recovery” book by WashingtonPost.com) and “The Job-Loss Recovery Program” audio CD of acclaimed guided visualizations.
• Receive access to tools and resources for ongoing support following the course.
• Earn ten continuing education hours.
• Receive ongoing support following the course.
• Search engine exposure on our Find-A-Coach page, http://www.joblossrecovery.com/coaches.htm.
• Earn generous income as an affiliate, as your clients purchase our products via your website.
The certification training is offered at $479 (less early bird, military, non-profit, and educational discounts). NBCC CEU’s approved for 8 hours. For full course description and schedule click here.
For more information, contact course developer and leader: Lynn Joseph, Ph.D., President, Discovery Dynamics, Inc. at (888) 557-7776 or E: DrJoseph@JobLossRecovery.com.
Discovery Dynamics, Inc.